The three largest statewide investigative associations in the United States came together to offer their membership an incredible benefit. Every member within their association could join the other two associations as an out-of-state member for half of the standard dues. Thus providing them access to a network of over 3,000 plus investigators and agencies to do business with. Learn more about this important benefit--and those organizations below.
What will this partnership enable you to do, besides save money?
- Increase Your Network - Lets face it, size matters when it comes to increasing your potential business or employment opportunities. You can network among a few or you can cast a wide net to gain valuable exposure to thousands.
- Obtain New Clients - Many of us have clients that need services in Florida and/or Texas from time to time. Now you have more resources to assist those clients locally.
- Provide New Services - Expanding your network can also mean expanding your services and exploring additional revenue streams.
- Expand Your Footprint - By cultivating relationships/partnerships with local investigators in these states you can focus on growing your business opportunities.
Unmatched support and revenue opportunities
Big 3 Membership Application
- Legislative and regulator support - CALI, FALI and TALI have all been around for decades and are no stranger to the legislative process. Board members attend all regulatory meetings and legislative sessions are consistently monitored. The goal of each of these associations has always been the same-- protect our membership and their interests.
- Lead generation - After the homepage our search features for locating an investigator are the most used on the website. It does not matter if it is a local business, attorney or private citizen seeking an investigator, many turn to us as the first stop in the internet for locating a investigator. Additionally each association website and private listserv is also a great way for other members to communicate with and locate someone to help with that new case.
- Administrators - Each association has their own administrator who can assist you with membership questions, local laws and regulatory information. When you need to speak to someone who knows about the investigative business and state regulations, you can contact the administrator via phone or e-mail. (see contact information below)
- Recognition - As a member of the oldest and largest nationwide PI associations you are among your professional peers in every state.
Mail or e-mail completed application to the association(s) you wish to join. Every member within their association could join the other two associations as an out-of-state member for half of the standard dues.
Full membership fee is due to your home association.
If you are not a current CALI Member and you wish click the join button below and choose The Big 3 Membership Program during registration.
California Association of
Florida Association of
Texas Association of
2951 Marina Bay Dr., Ste 130-564
League City, TX 77573
T: (877) 444-8254
F: (877) 445-8254